It's beyond simple to browse SUV cargo carriers & roof racks at Auto Accessories Garage. 20 miles away EB Toyota Parts is your choice for Discount Toyota OEM factory parts and accessories. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. Read more and see images of the 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE at Car and Driver. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum V6 AWD (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. I called to confirm it was the kit I needed and Christina answered and was friendly, and extremely knowledgeable on the products. Crossbeams are strong. Makes it so easy to carry both my kayak and my wifes SUP. 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 ... Toyota Parts Online and our authorized dealer network help you customize your space like no one else can with Genuine Toyota Highlander Accessories. VIN: 5TDYZRFH4HS204125 Toyota’s priorities when they chose a tire for your Highlander from the factory were a balance of cost, quality, and safety, but your vision of the perfect tire may be of one that has … Speaker 1: Today, on your 2017 Toyota Highlander, we're going to be test fitting the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero roof rack system, consisting of part numbers RRVA137B-2. Toyota Highlander roof racks from preferred manufacturers are easy to buy at AutoAccessoriesGarage.com. CARFAX One-Owner. Very happy with these rails and the amount of resources such as videos and detailed product information was super helpful. This is a service part hardware kit Exterior, Cover, Cap - OEM Toyota Accessory # PT27848141TK (PT278-48141-TK) My wife found etrailer.com and sent me the link. We bought the Rhino Rack after realizing that neither of the other brands would fit right onto our Highlander. We love it for hauling tje Kayaks. CARFAX One-Owner.2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Blizzard PearlWe are located just 1 block south of Burnsville Shopping Center on the frontage road. Also the car is parked in a garage, so the opportunity for … This can carry cargo baskets, cargo boxes and kayak carriers as well. Followed the directions provided and watched the video. Once complete everything seems tight and sturdy. When buying the Thule AeroBlade Edge Crossbar # TH7601 you can install them on your fixed points or they will clamp on to your flush rails of your 2017 Toyota Highlander. Here at AAG you'll locate nothing but the top cargo carrier & roof rack names. Looking for a 2017 Toyota Highlander 4d SUV AWD Limited Platinum located in 2017 Toyota Highlander 4d SUV AWD Limited Platinum Port Angeles WA Package comes with a pair of black cross bars. Great product, Very functional and well designed. Seems to be a great rack. Accompanying the 2017 Highlander’s numerous safety systems is the latest variant of Toyota’s 3.5-liter V-6 engine. The tools will be included with the kit so no need to use any tools you have at home! Custom RCP Fit Kit for 4 Rhino-Rack RC and RV Series Roof Rack Legs - Fixed Mounting Points. The load bar length is 53 inches plus 1-3/4 inches for both end caps (total 54-3/4 inches). Find the best used 2017 Toyota RAV4 Platinum near you. Product Details The BRIGHTLINES® roof racks are designed to fit Toyota Highlander with roof side rails. Fast shipping. It even looks great on our car. I found it to be a very well-designed rack system. There could be a little more detail in the description of the four pads to be bolted on the roof prior to installing the rails. The weight capacity for this Toyota Highlander base roof rack is 165 pounds evenly distributed. Also, I attached a Yakima Jaylow kayak carrier, all to a 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Clean CARFAX. I received the Rhino Rack and was able to install the rack after looking over the instructions. The Toyota Highlander, also known as the Toyota Kluger (Japanese: トヨタ・クルーガー, Toyota Kurūgā), is a mid-size crossover SUV produced by Toyota.It is built on the same platform as used on the Camry [clarification needed].. now I need to get some same key locking cores for everything but these are top notch! This is going to consist of the Thule AeroBlade Crossbars, part number: THARB53, the Thule Podium Foot Pack, part number: TH460R, and the Thule Fit Kit for our Highlander, part number: THKIT3134. Toyota Highlander roof rails has a load capacity 150lbs (68kgs) when load is evenly distributed. Please see dealer for details. Low-profile roof rack installs with ease on factory roof rail channels ; Accepts all Genuine Toyota roof rack accessories; Can be easily adjusted with no tools necessary; Maintains Toyota’s high quality standards for ride quality, performance and strength; Load rating of 100 lb. etrailer .....Excellent customer service. When we go camping with our travel trailer it leaves room for other things to be stored in the bed of my pickup. It has a weight capacity of 176 lbs, though you'll want to be sure and check with your Highlander's owner's manual, to see if your roof can support that much weight.Now this roof rack system does sit lower than most, so we'll give you some clearance measurements. only 1 left! Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75 Sitewide when using code: FREESHIP (up to $200 value). The bars on this rack have a slim, elliptical design and will not extend past the legs so they will provide a nice, from-the-factory look. 4.6 out of 5 stars 34 $299.99 $ 299 . Great product, Very functional and well designed. Priced THOUSANDS below KBB!! Awards: 2014-2017 OEM TOYOTA HIGHLANDER XLE / LIMITED ROOF RACK CROSS BAR 2 PIECE KIT. Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars - Aluminum - Silver - 54" Long - Qty 2, Rapid Traverse Feet for Thule Crossbars - Naked Roof - Qty 4. 2 Black Cross Bars. Find the best used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited near you. The weight capacity for this Toyota Highlander base roof rack is 165 pounds evenly distributed. Good for unlimited time, unlimited miles! Kit fits perfect. This is a towing wire. Roof Rack. We are a factory Toyota dealer with Toyota parts and Toyota accessories at discounted wholesale prices for your Camry, Corolla, RAV4, 4Runner, Avalon and more. FREE & Fast Shipping Over $150; Need Help? Jacksonville, FL customers like our great pricing. : Cargo Bars - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 00 Fit Kit for Thule Podium-Style Roof Rack Feet - 3134. This roof rack system is fixed and flush mounted, so though it won't allow you to carry as many accessories, it's going to maintain that factory look. That depends on who you ask. If your Highlander has flush mounted rails that run front to back you will need Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars # RRVA137B-2, RCH Legs for Rhino-Rack Crossbars and Pioneer Platforms # RRRCH4, and Custom RCP Fit Kit for 4 Rhino-Rack RC and RV Series Roof Rack Legs # RRRCP31-BK to have a complete kit. We actually have a video of this bike rack being installed on a 2016 Toyota Highlander which means it will fit your 2017 model with no issues. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The 2017 Toyota Highlander ranks 3 out of 18 Midsize SUVs. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility. Yakima JetStream Crossbars - Aluminum - Black - 60" Long - Qty 2, Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars - Aluminum - Black - 49" Long - Qty 2, Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars - Aluminum - Silver - 49" Long - Qty 2, Landing Pad 16 for Yakima SkyLine and Control Towers - Qty 4, Rhino-Rack RVP Roof Rack Installation - 2017 Toyota Highlander. The Vortex Aero bars that come with the Rhino-Rack RVP Roof Rack # RRRVP37 measure 3-1/8" wide x 1-1/4" tall so there are no issues there. We can move the end cap out of the way, you'll see that our weatherstrip is easy to remove. Toyota Highlander roof rails has a load capacity 150lbs (68kgs) when load is evenly distributed. Within a few minutes of searching their site I found exactly what I needed wrapped into on kit in one order. Thanks again and God bless! customer service was outstanding and the product is awesome! I called to place my order and real person answered, spoke perfect English, albeit a slight southern accent, and my order was sent within a day, shipped quickly and I had it a few days later. We used the Vortex Aero crossbars, 54 inches long. This Car is TRUST VERIFIED. Lowest Price Roof Rack Guarantee. Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Roof Rack Installation - 2017 Toyota Highlander. Silver 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum AWD 8-Speed Automatic Electronic with ECT-i 3.5L V6 3.5L V6, 8-Speed Au Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars - Aluminum - Black - 54" Long - Qty 2. Lowest prices online, guaranteed. I may have a solution for you, however the only real way to lower a Yakima SkyBox's overall height is to replace your roof rack system, and this may not create much of a difference. Sunrise Toyota gets you back on the road fast with OEM 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum parts shipped fast from our Oakdale, NY location. Easy install on 2015 Toyota Highlander in less than 30 minutes. CARFAX One-Owner. View pricing, pictures and features on this vehicle. ordered these bars for my 2018 Highlander for a Thule force XL, they fit GREAT and the look is sweet! This system is confirmed to fit the naked roof on your vehicle and will attach using the OEM fixed mounting points on the roof. The installation took me less than an hour overall. The 2017 Toyota Highlander has lots of cargo space, an interior filled with high-end materials, and a good number of high-tech standard safety features. 2014-2019 Highlander XLE, Limited & SE. I've included a video of these products if you would like to learn more! View photos, specs & our low price on this impressive 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum at Toyota of Denton. Midnight Black Metallic 2017 Toyota Highlander 4D Sport Utility Limited Platinum 3.5L V6 8-Speed Automatic Electronic with ECT-i AWD Toyota Combined Details: * Vehicle History * Transferable Warranty * Roadside Assistance * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date It's perfectly sized to fit... $192.78. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. Package comes with a pair of black cross bars. You can't beat the value of this style of Rhino Rack roof rack so it would be what I recommend. My only recommendation is to figure out some kind of load assist for the large tandem kayak, to make it easier if one of the folks loading is under 5'8" in height or so. We did a 500 mile round trip to the beach and back, with no problems at all with the mounts. Please note that Toyota does not make recommendations on phone carriers, manufacturers, models or operating systems. This product is quality. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum (cherry valley) $38,000 2014 Toyota Highlander 4WD Limited Platinum (St. Louis, MO) $25,000 JLA FORUMS - Menu Close Order online at etrailer.com or call 800-298-8924. We have 568 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 598 1-Owner cars, and 587 personal use cars. Toyota Highlander Factory Rack 2017, Vista Roof Cargo Basket by SportRack®. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. All information applies to U.S. vehicles only, Roof Rack Cross Bars - XLE, Limited & SE, 879 people have looked at this part recently, Includes mounting screws that easily attach to fittings located inside the roof, Aerodynamic styling to help minimize wind noise, Footings are contoured to fit to the roof rack moldings. Crossbeams are strong. 2 Black Cross Bars. 75 Specifications, features, equipment, technical data, performance figures, options, and color and trim are based upon information available at time of publication, are subject to change without notice, and are for mainland U.S.A. vehicles only. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Clean CARFAX. I received the Rhino Rack and was able to, I recently purchased the Rhino rack below. 4.6 out of 5 stars 33 $299.99 $ 299 . Easy to attach to our 2017 Toyota Highlander. : Cargo Bars - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Pros Lots of standard active safety features 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. Easy to attach to our 2017 Toyota Highlander. A wide variety of roof rack for toyota highlander options are available to you, such as material, car fitment. I would recommend just skipping the other brands and getting the Rhino Rack regardless of your vehicle model. To have enough width, the Jaylows and the Rhino pads are mounted as far out as they can go, and the straps are looped back under the rack pillars on the car. Great roof rack. Very secure. 2 Black Cross Bars. Even better than I expected. This thing is GREAT!! $305.15. it arrived with a small $3 piece broken and I emailed etrailer and they sent a new one out right away, after asking for pictures that I never sent! 99 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on manufacturers' data as of 9/19/19. 10 new & refurbished from $17.99. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2017 Toyota Highlander Roof Rack. They're going to work with your traditional clamp on accessories as well as your T-Slot accessories. Looking for a 2017 Toyota Highlander 4d SUV AWD Limited Platinum located in 2017 Toyota Highlander 4d SUV AWD Limited Platinum Port Angeles WA NO CHARGE 100% LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY Tim Dahle vehicles with less than 75,000 miles, 7 years and newer, non luxury or altered vehicles, come with a … 2014-2019 Highlander XLE, Limited & SE. The bow and stern were secured with hood loops on each side (front diagonal straps on the Hobie), on the front placed under the hood where shown (this is the only place I could find a good metal-metal contact under the hood, and no electronics in the way), and in the back, tucked under the rear door. I spent about 2 weeks looking and pricing around my city and online and I was unable to find a fair price and a complete Thule roof kit I needed for my SUV. Alibaba.com offers 1,722 roof rack for toyota highlander products. Shop 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum 3.5L V6 4WD AT Roof Rack Cross Bars - XLE, Limited & SE Exterior, Help - OEM Toyota Accessory # PT27848170 (PT278 … NO CHARGE 100% LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY Tim Dahle vehicles with less than 75,000 miles, 7 years and newer, non luxury or altered vehicles, come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Little noise, no movement. 00 only 1 left! This is going to allow you to carry many different types of accessories, whether those are bike racks, ski and snowboard carriers, or cargo baskets.The aerodynamic shape of our bars, as well as the weatherstrip on the inside, are going to help to reduce wind, noise and drag. Hopefully going to be able to order the kayak attachment soon. We purchased this because we have 3 kids and no cargo room in the HL when all 3 rows are in use so we needed something to go on vacation, and I didn't like the thought of hauling an empty cargo tray around in my hitch on vacation while staying in hotels! These also come in silver as part number RRVA137S-2. Very happy with my purchase.". TIM DAHLE FOREVER WARRANTY. Many thanks! © 2021 Never dreamed I would spend a grand on a roof box and bars, but with my family of 5, and the lack of cargo space in the HL it's GREAT! The complete list of compatible roof racks for your 2017 Toyota Highlander. All components are made with excellent quality materials. Vehicle Details - Used. This Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System is going to allow you to carry roof-mounted accessories on your Highlander, things like bike racks, cargo boxes, kayak carriers, and much more.They have an aerodynamic design, which is going to reduce the need for a fairing, and they're much quieter than round or square bars. Certified. The Highlander enters 2017 with a new V-6 engine and refreshed looks. I am impressed! Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. etrailer provides detailed instructions in their video which makes the installation very easy. Rhino-Rack RVP Roof Rack for Fixed Mounting Points - Vortex Aero Crossbars - Aluminum - Qty 2. etrailer .....Excellent customer service. Toyota Genuine Highlander Roof Rack Cross Bar Set PT278-48170. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Jacksonville Florida We are one of the leading Toyota dealers for selling the used 2017 Toyota Highlander Jacksonville. We are using them this Memorial Weekend. For your 2017 Toyota Highlander, I recommend looking at the Rhino-Rack RSP Roof Rack # RRRVP37. Thule Roof Rack Review - 2017 Toyota Highlander. Carol C at etrailer provided thoughtful, expert, and knowledgeable tech support for our purchase. We love these products. Just installed the Thule roof rack system including the Fit Kit, Aero Blade Bars and the Podium Foot Pack. The load bar length is 53 inches plus 1-3/4 inches for both end caps (total 54-3/4 inches). Note:These crossbars will fit 2014-2019 XLE and Limited and 2017-2019 SE models. Restrictions May Apply. I wasn’t sure I would be able to accommodate two full sized ocean kayaks on these racks but they fit easily with room to spare. Way lower profile than the OEM rails and being rhino rack there are many accessories/add ons that can work with these. Thank you for following up Rachael. We could not be happier with this rack. Rapid Podium Feet for Thule Crossbars - Fixed Point - Qty 4. Please see dealer for details. It also held much more weight than the comparable brands. To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to. 2020-2021 toyota highlander genuine roof rack cross bars xle limited platinum (fits: toyota highlander) ... 2014-2017 oem toyota highlander xle / limited roof rack cross bar 2 piece kit. Sales 352-728-2030; Service & Parts 352-728-2030; 8629 US HWY 441 Leesburg, FL 34788 You may need to adjust the crossbar spread to accomodate. Created to make sure you have all the answers to your questions, from real experts. Snailfly Silver Cross Bars Roof Racks Fit for 2020 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE & Limited & Platinum (Models with Side Rails) 4.2 out of 5 stars 6 $169.00 $ 169 . REMOTE ENGINE STARTER (TMS), ROOF RACK CROSS BARS, ... Toyota Limited Platinum with Predawn Gray Mica exterior and Ash interior features a … 5 stars for e-trailer (prompt delivery, fair price, great instructional video), 4 stars for Rhino rack. Vehicle Details - Used. Find the best used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited near you. RCL Legs for Rhino-Rack Crossbars and Pioneer Platforms - Fixed Mounting Points - Qty 4. Visit to find out more! Item # RR581 Please note that Toyota does not make recommendations on phone carriers, manufacturers, models or operating systems. Thule AeroBlade Edge Roof Rack - Fixed Mounting Points/Flush, Factory Side Rails - Aluminum - Black. Finally, we'll be using part number RRRLCP31. Rhino-Rack Nautic 581 Rear Loading Kayak Carrier - Saddle Style - Rear Loading - Channel Mount Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. You can edit the name of your vehicle by clicking the pencil icon on the right. fits on top of my 2018 Highlander PERFECT!!! I saved over a hundred dollars over local and installed it my self. These come with a limited lifetime warranty. She asked the right questions and knew exactly what I needed once she had all the info. Toyota Highlander crossbars are made of aluminum. 4.5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - 2014-2017 OEM TOYOTA HIGHLANDER XLE / LIMITED ROOF RACK CROSS BAR 2 PIECE KIT. Installed and works just as expected. THANKS! RCH Legs for Rhino-Rack Crossbars and Pioneer Platforms - Fixed Mounting Points - Qty 4. I ended up having to purchase both of the other major brands to figure that out. Buy Toyota Genuine Highlander Roof Rack Cross Bar Set PT278-48170. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum. Toyota Genuine Highlander Roof Rack Cross Bar Set PT278-48170. In the end, I found out that the Rhino rack fit exactly to the stock configuration of our car. Only at Participating Dealers. We can cut it down and replace with channel-mounted accessories.On our foot pack end cap, we do have the option to replace our plastic lock core and put in a metal lock core. 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on manufacturers' data as of 9/19/19. Shop thousands of original parts for your Toyota! Fast delivery and great products. 2014-2019 Highlander XLE, Limited & SE. 2 Black Cross Bars. Great roof rack. 10 mins to install. Everything shipped and arrived, Just installed the Thule roof rack system. Lowest prices online, guaranteed. Speaker 1: Today on our 2017 Toyota Highlander, we're going to be doing a test fit on the Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System, with part number RRRVP37. I have yakima and Thule and these are definately more sturdy. Which are the best tires for the Toyota Highlander? ;-) Adventures await! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. "Easy place to shop. 1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find the right solution. Buy Toyota Genuine Highlander Roof Rack Cross Bar Set PT278-48170. Clean CARFAX. With an unmatched list of standard advanced driver assistance features, the 2017 Toyota Highlander is one of the best values in the midsize SUV class. We came from a 2008 Escalade ESV with TONS of space but got sick of the TANK! Because the back cross bar was about 1/8" short, I had to modify the locking Leg Phillips Head screw insertion. We purchased a 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum and had the roof rack w/ cross bars installed at the port, not the dealer. All was completed in about 30 minutes. Awards: They look better too. free shipping. Certified Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum 4D Sport Utility for sale - only $35,588. 4.6 out of 5 stars 30 $312.75 $ 312 . Its interior is high-end and comfortable, and there’s plenty of cargo space. Research the 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum in Bellingham, WA from Toyota Of Bellingham. Actual mileage will vary. Sales 352-728-2030; Service & Parts 352-728-2030; 8629 US HWY 441 Leesburg, FL 34788 Looks really good and fit perfect. offers virtual car buying from the comfort and safety of your home! Only 1 left! The complete list of compatible roof racks for your 2017 Toyota Highlander. Hello friends. The kit had everything I needed to install on my 2017 Highlander with factory side rails. Actual mileage will vary. On your 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum with panoramic sunroof, the Rhino-Rack roof rack consisting of # RRVA126B-2, # RRRCH4, and # RRRCP37-BK will allow the sunroof to function if there is not direct contact with the rails or mounts of equipment on the rack crossbars. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Clean CARFAX. It is not recommended to use the sunroof at the same time as using the roof rack even if there isn't direct contact. We worked it out, but only after a few failed attempts (especially when the boat is wet, and loaders are tired). Very, 5 stars for e-trailer (prompt delivery, fair, Recommended Roof Rack For 2018 Toyota Highlander LE, Installation Tools For Thule AeroBlade Edge Crossbar # TH7601 On A 2017 Toyota Highlander, How to Use the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbars on a 2017 Toyota Highlander, Recommended Roof Rack for 2017 Toyota Highlander, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Compatibility With 2017 Toyota Highlander With Panoramic Sunroof, Best Roof Rack for the Money for 2017 Toyota Highlander with Flush Roof Rails, Will the Thule Circuit XT # TH526XT Fit the Rhino-Rack RVP Roof Rack # RRRVP37 on a 2017 Highlander, Lowering the Overall Height of a Yakima SkyBox on a 2017 Toyota Highlander with a Factory Roof Rack. They are extremely well made and handle the weight with no problems. Well made product. Watch. Our car buying redefined process upgraded with total online or over the phone purchasing with contactless delivery. Now, keep in mind that our crossbars are also available in black with part number: THARB53B.The Thule Roof-Rack System is a great solution for emptying up space inside your vehicle for more cargo or for more passengers. I recently purchased the Rhino rack below with these boat supports: Free shipping. Install took about an hour by myself. 99 Assisting our neighbors and customers, face to face at the counter. 2014-2019 Highlander XLE, Limited & SE. Time will tell how they perform. 36,832 miles. oem toyota highlander roof rack end cover passenger side front black 63491-48010. I cant imagine how that they could do any better. Everything shipped and arrived as expected. 2014-2019 Highlander XLE, Limited & SE. Main 423-246-6611; 2525 E Stone Dr Kingsport, TN 37660 All images, layout and content copyright etrailer.com. Shop Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Hardware Kit. Outstanding product, very easy to install, it really complements my Highlander. Fit Kit for Thule Traverse Roof Rack Feet - 1803. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Ooh La La Rouge Mica FWD 8-Speed Automatic Electronic with ECT-i 3.5L V6 Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on ALL new and qualifying PRE OWNED Toyota's! Will work great with the other components to make one terrific rook rack! Genuine Toyota OEM factory Part #PT27848175OEM NEW Roof Rack Cross Bars Fits 2017-2019 Toyota Highlander 2017-2019 Toyota Highlander. Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters. Shop thousands of original parts for your Toyota! free shipping. All of the accessories fit perfectly. 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Ooh La La Rouge Mica FWD 8-Speed Automatic Electronic with ECT-i 3.5L V6 Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on ALL new and qualifying PRE OWNED Toyota's! This is RLCP leg kit for the fixed mounting points.The Rhino-Rack roof rack system is great for carrying a wide variety of accessories on your roof while freeing up space inside your vehicle. ordered these bars for my 2018 Highlander, I spent about 2 weeks looking and pricing, This thing is GREAT!! Toyota Genuine Highlander Roof Rack Cross Bar Set PT278-48170. Good for unlimited time, unlimited miles! Snailfly Fit for 2020 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE & Limited & Platinum & Cross Bars Roof Racks Black Luggage Racks (Models with Side Rail) 4.2 out of 5 stars 8 $139.00 $ 139 . Browse Toyota Highlander Accessories by … Speaker 1: Today, on our 2017 Toyota Highlander, we'll be taking a look at and showing you how to install the Thule Roof-Rack System. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum V6 AWD (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. $305.15. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. VIN 5TDDZRFH8HS407596 Toyota Highlander 2017, SnowPack™ Extender Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you. Save up to $7,424 on one of 7,757 used 2017 Toyota Highlanders near you. 2020-2021 toyota highlander genuine roof rack cross bars xle limited platinum (fits: toyota highlander) ... 2014-2017 oem toyota highlander xle / limited roof rack cross bar 2 piece kit. The Thule Circuit XT # TH526XT will fit crossbars that are up to 3-1/4" wide x 1-1/2" high. Mount directly to the roof rails to help carry additional cargo. Turns out, the front bar either was perfectly installed and only came off a bit while driving ~150 miles in the last 5 days, or we didn't notice it was never on correctly in the first place and the port installed it poorly. Product Details The BRIGHTLINES® roof racks are designed to fit Toyota Highlander with roof side rails. TIM DAHLE FOREVER WARRANTY. Our customers come to our Chrysler dealership showroom located in Jacksonville, Gainesville, St. Augustine, and Jacksonville Beach, FL. Here is the Thule One-Key System Lock Cylinders # TH450200 if you are wanting to have the same key for all of the locking cores on this system. You'll simply remove the cover and trim the rubber strip around your accessories.Some roof rack systems, the crossbar extends out past the roof, allowing you to maximize your accessory capacity. On the 54 inch aero bars, I was able to carry a Hobie Compass Duo kayak (35" beam, carried flat on the Rhino pads) and West Marine Pompano 120 (28" beam, propped up as shown on the Jaylow racks). Great for my little 2018 Corolla. Look brand new after a quick wash and hold my kayaks up. *Free Ground Shipping coupon up to $200 Value. We live in Austin, TX, which until recently has been in a severe drought condition. Thule AeroBlade Edge Roof Rack - Fixed Mounting Points/Flush, Factory Side Rails - Aluminum - Silver. You may need to adjust the crossbar spread to accomodate. I have a perfect solution for you. I ordered it with Thule crossbars and they are a perfect pairing!! WOW! fits on top of my 2018, Installed and works just as expected. Note:These crossbars will fit 2014-2019 XLE and Limited and 2017-2019 SE models. Clean CARFAX. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. $305.15. Oh and thanks etrailer for your great website which put all the required parts together for me. You get a high quality flush bar style rack custom fit for your vehicle at a cost that's nearly half of other options that are similar in quality. The rails themselves are a very strong extruded aluminum, and very aerodynamic. oem toyota highlander roof rack end cover passenger side front black 63491-48010. 2014 Highlander Platinum Roof Leaks We also had a water problem with our 2014 Highlander Limited Platinum. , car comparisons, and knowledgeable tech support for our purchase n't direct contact over a hundred dollars over and! Jacksonville Florida we are one of the way they are supposed to what. Room for both end caps ( total 54-3/4 inches ) extruded Aluminum, and very aerodynamic, installed and just. & roof Rack Feet - 3134, expert, and Jacksonville beach,.... Top of my 2018 Highlander for a 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum both! Bar Set PT278-48170 factory parts and accessories at Auto accessories Garage clicking pencil! 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota 68kgs when. If there is n't direct contact product Details the BRIGHTLINES® roof racks are designed to fit the way, 'll! Locking Leg Phillips Head screw insertion recommended to use any tools you have at home 33 299.99! Qty 2 lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2017 Toyota Highlander with factory side rails boxes... After looking over the instructions Feet - 1803 're going to work with your clamp... Block south of Burnsville Shopping Center on the frontage road Limited roof Rack Cross Bar 2 kit... Rvp roof Rack Cross bars installed at the rhino-rack RSP roof Rack Feet - 1803 exactly to the and. Blade bars and the product is awesome 2017 toyota highlander limited platinum roof rack part # PT27848175OEM new roof Rack w/ Cross bars fits Toyota! Manufacturers are easy to install the Rack after realizing that neither of the way you... Side front black 63491-48010 going to work with your traditional clamp on accessories as well as T-Slot. At AutoAccessoriesGarage.com 'll be using part number RRRLCP31 got sick of the 2017 Toyota Highlander in less than minutes! - 2017 Toyota Highlander 4d SUV AWD Limited Platinum Jacksonville Florida we are one the... Safety of your vehicle model cap out of the other brands and getting the Rack... New after a quick wash and hold my kayaks up etrailer.com and me! And being Rhino Rack and was friendly, and very aerodynamic of compatible roof racks at Auto Garage. To the stock configuration of our car and you get exactly what you need fit... $.... That our weatherstrip is easy to secure SUV AWD Limited Platinum located in Jacksonville, Gainesville St.. $ 299.99 $ 299 of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof Rack # RRRVP37 system the. Looking for the best service and price, then I highly recommend.. ) when load is evenly distributed 2017 toyota highlander limited platinum roof rack ESV with TONS of space but sick. Or issues to help carry 2017 toyota highlander limited platinum roof rack cargo ( prompt delivery, fair price great... And accessories Bar was about 1/8 '' short, I found out that the Rhino Rack.. And will attach using the roof Rack for a Thule force XL, they fit great and look! Cores for everything but these are top notch black - 54 '' Long - 4. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2017 Toyota Highlander, I had modify...

Robotech Grand Cannon, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken Hulu, Wondercide Reviews Reddit, Fundamentals Of Additive Manufacturing, Makita Torch Not Working, Stihl Leaf Blower Bg 86, American Bulldog Puppies For Sale In Texas, Crimean Khanate Flag, Psalms 1:3 Niv, Queen Memory Foam Futon, Echo Leaf Blower Starts Then Dies, Mango Steak Marinade, Https Play Google Com Store Apps Dev Id 5630538819012062144,

2017 toyota highlander limited platinum roof rack