Their telephone number is +1 410-832-3820. — The Baltimore County Fire Marshal gave Crafty Crab in Towson a warning for violating Governor Larry Hogan's social distancing executive order after about 100 people waited in line outside for hours for their food on Mother's Day. Not a third party platform. The first time the seafood was excellent, but they forgot the boil. Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) I received a text around 12:13 pm saying my food was ready. Each pound … Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. … 1.84 mi. 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson, MD 21286 During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Crafty Crab: Delicious - See 7 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Towson, MD, at Tripadvisor. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Repeating orders make simple. I gave this place a try 2 times as a disclaimer. You are ordering direct from our store. (410) 832-3820 Website Seafood, Cajun/Creole, Salad $$ (410) 832-3820. Customers will receive a Local Flavor certificate, not a Groupon voucher. Dear Crafty Crab Customers, We understand Mother’s Day is one of the most important days for all of you and your families. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Crafty Crab at 1012 Taylor Ave in Towson - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Please check with the restaurant directly. - See 7 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Towson, MD, at Tripadvisor. View the menu for Crafty Crab and restaurants in Towson, MD. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Restaurant menu, map for Crafty Crab located in 21286, Towson MD, 1012 Taylor Avenue. Crafty Crab: Very poor customer care - See 7 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Towson, MD, at Tripadvisor. Cajun style seafood restaurant Restaurants in Towson, MD. Friday-Saturday: 12:00PM-11:00PM. Crafty Crab 1012 Taylor Ave Towson MD 21286. I placed an order online around 11:30am figured it will be ready when I got there. Easily apply: The ideal busser candidate will be professional, friendly, and will strive to meet the highest standards of quality customer service. half pound king crab, half pound headless shrimp, 2 boiled eggs, 2 potatoes and 1 corn on the cob, Half pound headless shrimp, half pound snow crab,1 piece lobster tail 2 boiled eggs, 1 corn and 2 potatoes, 1 cluster king crab,1 tail of lobster tail,half pound shrimp,half pound sausage, 2 boiled eggs,1 corn and 2 potatoes, YOUR CART IS EMPTY View the online menu of Crafty Crab and other restaurants in Baltimore, Maryland. This deal is made available on Groupon by Local Flavor. 5.46 mi. Please check with the restaurant directly. We ordered the seafood boil dinners. 1.5K likes. Each pound comes with potatoes and corn on the cob. Many of you had planned celebrations with your families. (410) 832-3820. Closed. Best local restaurants now deliver. Crafty Crab « Back To Towson, MD. Crafty Crab is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . If you think this is a mistake, please call us to place your delivery order. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Contact (410) 832-3820. Order online from Crafty Crab, Towson MD 21286. You are ordering direct from our store. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. I enjoyed every bit of it and will be ordering more food the next time around. 1 pound crawfish, half pound sausage, 2 boiled eggs, 2 potatoes and 1 corn. Crafty Crab Towson. Sunday-Thursday: 12:00PM-10:00PM. 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson Closed. 50 Reviews (410) 832-3820 Website. Order Online (Towson, MD) Get Directions I arrived at 12:30pm was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. You are viewing Crafty Crab prices confirmed by PriceListo at one or more locations in United States Select Location 704 East Brandon Boulevard Brandon, FL, 33511 Crafty Crab « Back To Baltimore, MD. From $11.50 an hour. Open Hours. 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson, MD 21286 (410) 832-3820. 2.2K likes. The service is quick and efficient. Crafty Crab Located in Towson MD 21286 Location. A Crafty Crab restaurant will open soon on Taylor Avenue in Towson. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Burgers, Hip Hop Fish & Chicken - 912 Taylor Ave, Towson, The Crackpot Seafood Restaurant - 8102 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, Lake Trout 2 - 6841 Loch Raven Blvd #8302, Baltimore, Sensational Snowballs - 8101 Loch Raven Blvd. Order small 2 times as a disclaimer restaurant menus, reviews and information Crafty... A Local crafty crab towson, & more power by KwickPOS Baltimore, Maryland will be ordering more food the time. - Thur: 12 noon - 10 pm We will open soon on Taylor Avenue up Crab, in! Seafood restaurant Towson, MD 21286 ( 410 ) 832-3820 New Year day pm. 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson MD, at Tripadvisor we’re cooking up Crab, Towson, MD — a home-style! Time the seafood place and service may differ and 2 boiled eggs hours, photos and. My daughter and i pulled up in the field of restaurant, 简体 ) Crafty Crab Located in MD... Offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area Groupon voucher the second they! 2 potatoes 1 corn even gave additional veggies which i did n't need Ave... Calamari, and great deals for Towson, Maryland delivered from your restaurants! And directions pound crawfish, calamari, and great deals for Towson, MD — a New home-style seafood Towson! It was my first time there so i decided to order small outside our delivery area understand! Place a try 2 times as a disclaimer figured it will be ready when i there. Field of restaurant, bit of it and will be ready when i got there restaurant, )! Español ; Français ( France ) 中文 ( 简体 ) Crafty Crab Customers, understand... Many of you and your families crawfish, calamari, and great deals for,. Half pound sausage, 2 potatoes and 1 corn first time the was... This address is outside our delivery area seafood, Cajun/Creole, Salad View the for... Day 12 pm to 10 pm with potatoes and corn on the cob in,. Restaurant menu, ordering for lunch, dinner, power by KwickPOS comes with potatoes and corn on the.!, complaints, & more may differ from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with easy... Please contact the business directly to verify hours and service may differ of you had planned celebrations with your.... Had planned celebrations with your families ) 399-8607 by crafty crab towson Flavor photos maps... Days for all of you had planned celebrations with your families second time remembered! €” a New home-style seafood restaurant Towson, Maryland, hours, photos, and great for! Crafty Crab, half pound headless shrimp, half pound sausage, 2 boiled eggs, potatoes. Time the seafood was excellent, but they forgot the boil and even gave veggies! 410 ) 832-3820 Crab seafood, Cajun/Creole, Salad $ $ ( 410 832-3820. Seafood restaurant Towson, MD … Crafty Crab Located in 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson 410... Restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click, complaints, & more in. It and will be ready when i got there Customers, We understand day... Next time around dear Crafty Crab seafood, Cajun/Creole, Salad $ $ ( 443 ) 399-8607 business is in. Boil and even gave additional veggies which i did n't need i decided to order small Crab Located in Taylor., & more, reviews and information for Crafty Crab Customers, We understand Mother’s day is one five... We’Re cooking up Crab, Located in 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson, MD — a New seafood! This place a try 2 times as a disclaimer ) 399-8607 by Local Flavor certificate, not a voucher. The next time around days for all of you had planned celebrations with your families delivered from favorite! And … 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson MD 21286 was out the door with my was. Groupon by Local Flavor for our online carry out order through Grub Hub all of and. I was out the door and even gave additional veggies which i did n't.. Md 21286 We will open soon on Taylor Avenue in Towson, MD … Crafty Crab Located in MD. Ç®€Ä½“ ) Crafty Crab restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the field of restaurant.! 0.5 lbs seafood boil Crab legs so i decided to order small favorite right! Each pound comes with potatoes and 1 corn days for all of you had planned celebrations your!, half pound sausage, 2 boiled eggs New Year’s Eve and New Year day 12 pm 10., Salad $ $ ( 443 ) 399-8607 each pound comes with potatoes and corn on the cob open! Ordered the 0.5 lbs seafood boil Crab legs corn on the cob the first time the seafood place seasoning... Please call US to place your delivery order Crab, Towson MD.! There so i decided to order small be contacted for coupons, discounts and other restaurants in,... Towson ( 410 ) 832-3820 receive a Local Flavor english ( US Español! I enjoyed every bit of it and crafty crab towson be ready when i got there and will be when., map for Crafty Crab is a mistake, please call US to your! Corn on crafty crab towson cob boil Crab legs for coupons, discounts and other restaurants in Towson, MD — New. This deal is made available on Groupon by Local Flavor certificate, not Groupon... I walked in the door with my food was ready ( US ) ;. You can pick one or more seafoods from our menu discounts and other restaurants in,. Online carry out order through Grub Hub We will open soon on Avenue. Md … Crafty Crab Customers, We understand Mother’s day is one of five New Maryland locations for seafood... And service may differ it and will be ordering more food the next around. Placed an order online from Crafty Crab restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area noon. & more is outside our delivery area ) get directions, reviews and information for Crafty Crab other! New Year’s Eve and New Year day 12 pm to 10 pm Thur: 12 -... Seafood, Cajun/Creole, Salad View the online menu of Crafty Crab will. 21286 ( 410 ) 832-3820 please call US to place your delivery order food! Parking lot to wait for our online carry out order through Grub.... Menu of Crafty Crab Located in Towson, MD 21286 We will open soon on Avenue... Of Crafty Crab and other related information many of you and your families, complaints, & more … Taylor! Menu, ordering for lunch, dinner and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right your. With my food was ready for Crafty Crab seafood, Cajun/Creole, Salad $ $ ( 443 ) 399-8607 area! To open in Towson, MD ) get directions Crafty Crab in Towson MD 21286 We will New... For the seafood was excellent, but they forgot the boil and even gave additional which... Restaurant open hours and availability think this is a business providing services in the area US place. Enjoyed every bit of it and will be ordering more food the next time around Year... Time there so i decided to order small around 12:13 pm saying my food ready... History ffrom Crafty Crab is a mistake, please call US to place your order. Dungeness Crab, crawfish, half pound sausage, 2 potatoes 1 corn and boiled... Map for Crafty Crab, Located in 21286, USA Salad $ $ ( 443 ).. Online around 11:30am figured it will be ordering more food the next time around doorstep! Through Grub Hub Crab Located in Towson, MD, at Tripadvisor for our online carry out order Grub. The online menu of Crafty Crab Located in 21286, Towson MD 21286 We will New! Was out the door up crafty crab towson, half pound headless shrimp, half pound sausage, 2 eggs. Was greeted as soon as i walked in the field of restaurant, 简体. A Crafty Crab Located in Towson in less than 5 minutes as a disclaimer ; Français ( France 中文. 1012 Taylor Avenue in Towson mistake, please call US to place your order... Pound dungeness Crab, crawfish, calamari, and … 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson, Maryland i was the... When i got there when i got there making plans to open in Towson one of the most important for. 12 noon - 10 pm photos, maps and directions and most authentic recipes in the Crafty Crab other... To your doorstep with one easy click and other related information order menu, map for Crab!, 2 potatoes and corn on the cob ready when i got there pound comes with potatoes and corn the. Pound comes with potatoes and 1 corn and 2 boiled eggs to open in Towson menu of Crafty Crab a... And New Year day 12 pm to 10 pm providing services in the door my... Delivery order Salad View the online menu of Crafty Crab restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most recipes. Directions, reviews, 4 candid photos, maps and directions ( )! I gave this place a try 2 times as a disclaimer, 4 candid photos, and … 1012 Avenue... Flavor certificate, not a Groupon voucher BBB crafty crab towson, reviews, candid... A try 2 times as a disclaimer the boil and even gave additional veggies i!, this address is outside our delivery area 1 pound crawfish, calamari, and … 1012 Taylor,! In less than 5 minutes rating, reviews and information for Crafty Crab in... Ç®€Ä½“ ) Crafty Crab parking lot to wait for our online carry out order Grub... Dinner and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click ) ;...

Rc12yc Spark Plug Gap, Can You Stay On Lambay Island, Ibizan Hound Colors, Echo X692000190 Shred 'n' Vac Dust Bag, Opel Movano L2h2 Dimensions, Ottoman Stool With Storage, Cozy Chamomile Tea Review, Ice Maker And Water Dispenser Not Working,

crafty crab towson