This handsome 30´ “Downeast”-style Cruiser was built from the Royal Lowell designed Sisu 30 hull, and became known as the Portsmouth 30, when one of the Sisu Boat Company’s principals started the new Company. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boat Builders in Portsmouth, RI. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Pearson 30 . There are three sailings each way every week for a choice of journey to suit you. I am unfamiliar with these boats, I look forward to some pictures. Grey fox loa 30 ft 0 in beam 10 ft 6 in maximum draft 3 ft 0 in dry weight 10000 lbs total power 250 hp engine 1 engine brand cummins year built... Super clean pearson portsmouth trawler. Best of luck with your new boat. Please help others by helping us do better. Boats › portsmouth 30 fiberglass; yachtworld.com 2 years ago. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Find new and used boats for sale in Portsmouth, including boat prices, photos, and more. It kind of sounds like you were pulling and returning fuel to the starboard tank and the port tank was just dropping through an equalizing line. this vessel is located in riverview, florida and is in good condition. Boat Windows in Portsmouth on superpages.com. If I run from port on full tanks the return line could over fill the starboard tank. Search sailboats for sale. Monohull, catamaran, powerboat, with or without crew: our team will assist you in organizing your navigation in Portsmouth! 210 Boat St is located in Highlands, Portsmouth. Portsmouth 30 Sportfish Downeaster . They have been proven to be an excellent sea boat which offer a dry ride in rough water while providing comfortable cruising accommodations. You are using an out of date browser. The boat is being sold as it's owners are moving inland and don't have access to suitable water. Explore Portsmouth boats for sale. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Passengers can be reassured about the efforts we've taken to keep them safe, following recognition by independent assessors DNV GL of our protocols … Without a doubt, one of the better known cruising boats, from the 1970's. And I don't believe I have an equalizer between tanks. The Portsmouth 30 is an ideal hardtop cruiser for two people. Toggle navigation . The Portsmouth 30 is an ideal hardtop cruiser for two people. Detailed information about vessel Arrivals / Departures / Estimated Arrivals for the Port of PORTSMOUTH, [GB] United Kingdom (GBPME). Pre-owned 1988 Catalina 30 MKII Tall Rig sloop sailboat (73 hrs) for sale in Portsmouth, Virginia (near Norfolk). Find great local deals on Boat for sale in Portsmouth, Hampshire Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. She has a beautiful custom teak interior, and low hours on her dependable Cummins diesel. Wind Forecast and real … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boat Storage in Portsmouth, RI. Well maintained, many upgrades, solar panel, great live aboard we are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. The 2,648 sq. The marina is nestled in a quiet neighborhood looking up to Fall River and down the Sakonnet. If you have already bought your ticket and booked your timeslots, you don’t have to worry about cancelling your timeslots while we are closed – this will all be sorted for you. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Congrats and welcome. We offer seamless transfers for car and foot passengers, with no airline queues or baggage charges. Portsmouth 30 sportfish downeaster Grey fox loa 30 ft 0 in beam 10 ft 6 in maximum draft 3 ft 0 in dry weight 10000 lbs total power 250 hp engine 1 engine brand cummins year built... New york - Huntington $ … The 1,904 sq. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. CHEE is easily accessible for viewing, currently afloat, in one of our Portsmouth, Rhode Island, marinas. By continuing browsing please note you are accepting this policy. Used Boats For Sale How to buy a boat Boatbid. 30' Portsmouth - SISU - SOLD This Portsmouth 30, designed by Royal Lowell, is an exceptional Downeast Fly Bridge Cruiser. Friday afternoon, sparks flew inside the former Ocean Marine boat storage center off WAVY Street in Portsmouth. 40 Reviews 5 Q&A. Search portsmouth 30 fiberglass prices - more than 116 listings - leonessa builder polar yachts finland designer eivind still flag of registry united states loa 30 ft 10 in beam 10 ft 6 in lwl 24 ft 9 in minimum draft 5 ft 9 in maximum draft 5 ft 9 in displacement 7... - Page 4 - Waa2 My Libby has one that is about a 1/3 of the way up the tank, so it isn't out of the question. #everythingboats Sponsored Links. Portsmouth models span in size and length from 30 feet to 52 feet with unique boat hull types including semi-displacement. I also have a Portsmouth 30. #everythingboats Ensign. The Portsmouth 30 is an ideal hardtop cruiser for two people. The Shannon's were designed and built in Bristol, Rhode Island and the 38's are known s eaworthy boats, with a comfortable motion and easily handled offshore. I may be mistaken, but I believe the Portsmouth 30 is from the 30' Sisu mold. Best think you can do is trace everything out to see what fuel plumbing you actually have installed. Locate Portsmouth boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Intercept Boat Co. Boat Builders. Boat hire in Portsmouth at the best price with Filovent! Choose your departure day for a relaxing one or two-night crossing onboard our cruise ferry the Cap Finistère and start your holiday in style! Also when I run from port, the starboard tank seems to gain fuel. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boat Rental & Charter in Portsmouth, RI. 2 valves on each. $63,570 Seller Knutson Marine 7. The gateway points to the island — Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks, or Atlantic to the southwest — are also remote, a long drive or ferry ride away from the beaten path. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Portsmouth boats for sale on boats.com. 1989 sabre 38 mkii. Voir les photos et détails de ce bateau ou rechercher plus de bateaux Portsmouth en vente sur boats.com. Show options. If you search on here you may find more info. Currency $ - AUD - Australian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Skateboard park ‘The Links’, a 9-hole golf learning center, lighted driving range, and natural putting course (757-465-1500) State of the Art Playgrounds. yachtworld.com 2 years ago. 210 Boat St is a house in Portsmouth, VA 23702. Detailed information about vessel Arrivals / Departures / Estimated Arrivals for the Port of PORTSMOUTH, [GB] United Kingdom (GBPME). With our waterfront acreage and 196,000 square feet of indoor boat storage, Hinckley will make sure your boat is secure and dry for the winter storage season. 225 Boat St , Portsmouth, VA 23702-1941 is currently not for sale. When I run from the port tank it goes down faster than when I run from starboard. 230 Boat St is a house in Portsmouth, VA 23702. Portsmouth designs models with inboard propulsion systems, available in diesel fuel systems. Meet the Team Join the team Contact Us Company History & Structure. (757) 393-8481 Shelters, Amphitheater, Meeting Room & Wedding Reservations. ( Toolate also has a great rebuild tread) Orginaly had a Cat 320 hp, stretched hull 30 inchs and repowered with a Cummins 480 hp. Families; Couples; Solo; Business; Friends; Time of year. ft. single-family home is a 5 bed, 4.0 bath property. Garden Wedding Area. Boat Trader App Find your boat today Please contact owner jackby email captjack2 yahoo.com -or by phone 757-477-3577. boat is in portsmouth, virginia.best offer.catalina 30... Virginia - Portsmouth . Waa2 uses our own and third-party cookies to improve your user experience, enhance our services, and to analyze your browsing data in order to show you relevant advertisements. Portsmouth Harbor Cruises. Portsmouth 30 Sportfish Downeaster for sale in Huntington United States. Applications for the seasonal boat slips at the Prescott Park docks will be accepted at the City of Portsmouth City Clerk’s Office starting December 1, 2020, through 4:30pm on Thursday January 7, 2021. Feb 19, 2019 #3 N. New to Power! 18 Boat jobs available in Portsmouth, NH on Indeed.com. Boat Builders in Portsmouth on YP.com. This isolation is easy to maintain, as Portsmouth is not easy to reach. Portsmouth 30 Sportfish Downeaster boats for sale 1 Boats Available. . View this Cruisers and other Sail boats on boattrader.com Check out this Used 2003 Catalina 350 for sale in Portsmouth, RI. and is absolutly mint. Want other options you can book now? Contact. You can still buy tickets for 3 Attraction Tickets and the Ultimate Explorer ticket, and you have 12 months from date of purchase … To download the application click here. JavaScript is disabled. Search for local Boats & Smallcraft near you on Yell. My Boatshed Login Sell my Boat; Language & Currency × Login. 230 Boat St , Portsmouth, VA 23702-1921 is currently not for sale. Open 2 valves shut 2 valves. They are usually used for traditional, time-honored on-the-water activities such as overnight cruising. The Portsmouth 30 is an ideal hardtop cruiser for two people. Find Portsmouth boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Save This Boat. ... We found 30 adverts 15 miles outside of your search area 6 images; ... Boat come with Mercury 115 engine, trailer-Lew … No need to register, buy now! The Portsmouth location was founded in 2008, following the opening of Newburyport in 2006. If you find yourself needing help with systems or engine items call or email me. Portsmouth Sailing Club’s headquarters and club house is located on the waterfront in the heart of historic Old Portsmouth. They are keen for her to be sold and will consider reasonable offers. United States ; New Hampshire (NH) Portsmouth ; Things to Do in Portsmouth ; Portsmouth Harbor Cruises; Search. Samantha talked us through both processes every step of the way and always… — , Boatshed Portsmouth Find the perfect portsmouth harbour tug boat stock photo. Find Portsmouth Downeaster 30 boats for sale in your area & across the world on YachtWorld. BBB Rating: A+. Portsmouth 30 Sportfish Downeaster for sale in Huntington United States. The current Trulia Estimate for 210 Boat … Portsmouth City Park 5 Cpl J. M. Williams Avenue, Portsmouth, VA 23701 Open year round from Dawn to Dusk. This 1,904 square foot house sits on a 10,236 square foot lot and features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Best of luck with your new boat. About Search Results. Joined Jan 30, 2019 Posts 13 Likes 18 Age 61. restless said: Best of luck with your new boat. How slow can you go? Find Boatbreakers in Portsmouth, PO2. Mar-May; Jun-Aug; Sep-Nov; Dec-Feb; Language. This 1,480 square foot house sits on a 7,667 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Sell my Boat Selling your boat Referrals Refer a Boat. This handsome 30´ “Downeast”-style Cruiser was built from the Royal Lowell designed Sisu 30 hull, and became known as the Portsmouth 30, when one of the Sisu Boat Company’s principals started the new Company. You are free to change the settings or get more information here >>> OK. Offering the best selection of Portsmouth boats to choose from. Anyone have experience with either Seadek or Aquatraction? Buying . Builder beneteau power boat & micad designer andreani loa 10.39 m beam 3.53 m lwl 9.58 m minimum draft 1.05 m maximum draft 1.05 m headroom 1.95 m dry weight 13224... Loa 30 ft 0 in beam 11 ft 5 in minimum draft 2 ft 8 in displacement 11500 lbs total power 560 hp engine 1 engine brand gm year built 2016 engine... 30ft sail boat in great shape many up dates,new inboard diesel motor she set to go.will sell for best offer. Write a review. Reviews. 1992. Have done alot of work to it but realy like the boat, can look back on some of my old treads. View a wide selection of Portsmouth 30 Sportfish Downeaster boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. From these places, Portsmouth is accessible only by boat, always an unpredictable means of travel. $ 31.000 $ 31.995. So port is for going and starboard is for comming. Portsmouth to Bilbao timetable Enjoy a cruise to Spain with Brittany Ferries' Portsmouth to Bilbao ferry route. The Royal Navy is the principal naval warfare service branch of the British Armed Forces.As of October 2020, there are 78 commissioned ships in the Royal Navy. This pearson 30 is located in south eastern ma. WARNING - Cookies are not enabled. The normal layout of the jeanneau ds s includes a master queen berth in a centerline configuration with equal access to each side and a pass through master head... Powered by twin yamaha f300 s, this jupiter 30 forward seating hybrid features standard items that include electric head with holding tank, cockpit... Low hours. Portsmouth Harbor Cruises: Address, Phone Number, Portsmouth Harbor Cruises Reviews: 4.5/5. Based on Redfin's Portsmouth data, we estimate the home's value is $133,280. Find great local deals on Boat for sale in Portsmouth, Hampshire Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Management Service 3 Christies Landing, Newport, Rhode Island 02840 Lake Champlain is an awesome place to learn how to sail because it offers so much variety locally but it also provides the expanse of a very large body of water so learning how to sail here in this venue allows for many different types of learning opportunities. This property was built in 2000 and last sold on September 24, 2019 for $160,000. This handsome 30´ “Downeast”-style Cruiser was built from the Royal Lowell designed Sisu 30 hull, and became known as the Portsmouth 30, when one of the Sisu Boat Company’s principals started the new Company. Search portsmouth 30 fiberglass prices - more than 139 listings - keel lifting hull shape monohull loa 34 ft 7 in beam 10 ft 6 in lwl 30 ft 7 in minimum draft 1 ft 8 in maximum draft 6 ft 6 in ballast 2500 lbs headroom 6 ft 5 in dry weight 8300 lbs total power 29 hp... - Page 5 - Waa2 I get 0ver 200 miles out of a tanks . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boat Rental & Charter in Portsmouth, NH. View 141 photos, 1 video, features and a good description. I wish I had found the forum earlier. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Hustler 30 for sale | 9.20m | 1969 | 1x diesel 14hp | GRP Construction | Fin underwater profile | 7 berths | Boat REF# 217050 Supply and return both plumbed to a Racor. In my head the issue here is I just have to make sure I run from starboard when the tanks are full. Does anyone know how many were built, initial price circa 1990, etc? http://www.downeastboatforum.com/threads/portsmouth-30-2-5-stretch.12612/, Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack, Proper Marine Fuel Tank Pick-up & Balance Design - Seaboard Marine. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Boat Slips For Rent in Portsmouth on YP.com. Sump tanks need a bit of room under them in order to plumb. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. A priceless waterfront view. I can't really find a lot of information. Voir les photos et détails de ce bateau ou rechercher plus de bateaux Lyman-Morse en vente sur boats.com. Thanks! I may be mistaken, but I believe the Portsmouth 30 is from the 30' Sisu mold. "Endeavour" was in the process of getting some attention both from Shannon and Brewer Yacht Yards. she is also equipped with twin perkins engines that have 906 hours. The club house has a fully stocked … We found 52 results. Advertisement. Downtown Portsmouth and its adjacent neighborhoods, the South End and North End, include many points of scenic and historic significance, including 10 buildings on the National Register of Historic Buildings, 10 National Historic Landmarks, and three homes maintained by the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities. After a lifetime on sailboats, I've switched sides and bought a Portsmouth 30. Huntington, New York, United States. Check it out here: It'll be real hard to give you any suggestions without knowing where the fuel lines actually come from and go to. portsmouth boat sales online from Boatshed used boats for sale in portsmouth. About Search Results. Prior to FBC, Mike and Jake were in the marine towing and salvage industry and also owned a boat … You must log in or register to reply here. *In light of Portsmouth and Gosport being within Tier 4, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, and all our attractions are temporarily closed. If you search on here you may find more info. 210 Boat St was built in 1999 and last sold for $213,000. 210 Boat St, Portsmouth, VA 23702 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,480 sqft single-family home built in 1999. This Freedom Boat Club is located at the junction of Mount Hope Bay and the Sakonnet River in the Safe Harbor Sakonnet Marina. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Portsmouth boats for sale on boats.com. Suggest a Business. Detailed View. Hinckley Portsmouth is RI’s largest boatyard. 38 ft Good Price. View this 1989 Portsmouth FB Cruiser for sale at Brewer Yacht Sales, located in Branford, CT. Beneteau First 40 for sale in Portsmouth Hampshire. Wind Forecast and real time updates for the expected arrivals based on ais. This property is not currently available for sale. Apply to Car Wash Attendant, Customer Service Representative, Operator and more! Portsmouth, RI (October 3, 2019) — The Hinckley Company today announced Hinckley OutboardCare, the industry’s pinnacle outboard repower and care program. I may be mistaken, but I believe the Portsmouth 30 is from the 30' Sisu mold. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Windows in Portsmouth, RI. Ocracoke Tourism; Ocracoke Hotels; Ocracoke Bed and Breakfast; Ocracoke Vacation Rentals; Ocracoke Vacation Packages; Flights to Ocracoke; Ocracoke Restaurants Choose from more routes than any other UK ferry port and a modern fleet of ferries will take you to France, Spain or the Channel Islands in comfort and style. This handsome 30´ “Downeast”-style Cruiser was built from the Royal Lowell designed Sisu 30 hull, and became known as the Portsmouth 30, when one of the Sisu Boat Company’s principals started the new Company. Portsmouth RI the birthplace of American Democracy. I think my boat's return fuel line only runs back to one side as well. Lighted Tennis Courts. Portsmouth 30 Sportfish Downeaster en vente à Huntington États-Unis. For sale by owner, boat dealers and manufacturers - find your boat at Boat Trader! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This home was built in 2000 and last sold on 7/17/2018 for $160,000. About Us . Portsmouth is also home to Portico, who operate the two conventional quays at the port. It took me my entire first season with my boat to figure out how the unmarked fuel valves worked. Can't help you with your question about the 30 Portsmouth fuel lines. I have a 2 tanks system and it is simple enough. 309 ft Good Price. Map View. Boat launch area. 210 Boat St was last sold on Apr 28, 2020 for $125,741. 1; 2; Next; magnifying glass . On our 15 acres we have room to store 450 boats, all of which are professionally shrink-wrapped with or without access door. View a wide selection of Portsmouth boats for sale in United States, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Boat Windows in Portsmouth on superpages.com. 30. Portsmouth Island Boat Tour Booking unavailable on Tripadvisor. Search portsmouth 30 fiberglass prices - more than 117 listings - paddington builder sabre yachts designer roger hewson flag of registry united states keel fin hull shape displacement loa 38 ft 0 in beam 12 ft 0 in lwl 31 ft 0 in minimum draft 6 ft 6 in displacement... - Page 3 - Waa2 Gmac on here could probably share lots of information as he has one and has done a lot of work to it. Are the tanks tied together with an equalizing line? Pre-owned 1971 Grampian 30' cruising sailboat for sale in Portsmouth, Rhode Island (near Fall River, MA). Detailed View. 631-438-8097 × Advertisement. This handsome 30´ “Downeast”-style Cruiser was built from the Royal Lowell designed Sisu 30 hull, and became known as the Portsmouth 30, when one of the Sisu Boat Company’s principals started the new Company. Pembroke, MA 02359. Roughly 30 employees of … Traveler rating. Boat Storage in Portsmouth on YP.com. $ 79.000 $ 85.000. she is loaded with equipment, well maintained and updated. 275 reviews #2 of 6 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Portsmouth. Message from Tripadvisor: This business is temporarily closed until 05/08/2021. Sabre 38 mkii . It features a pool and gazebos for relaxing and dining. Lyman-Morse Monhegan 30' en vente à PORTSMOUTH États-Unis. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Windows in Portsmouth, RI. twin perkins diesels if you are in the market for a motoryacht, look no further than this 1973 pearson portsmouth,... 1973 pearson portsmouth stock 187021 - if you are in the market for a motoryacht, look no further than this 1973 pearson portsmouth, priced right at 39,500 offers encouraged . 171 Mattakeesett St Ste 90. The Portsmouth 30 is an ideal hardtop cruiser for two people. Party Boats in Portsmouth on YP.com. Reduced price, in time for summer. Mike and Jake Goodridge have been involved in the local boating community for over 30 years. View 75 photos, features and a good description. Excellent 29; Very Good 5; Average 0; Poor 3; Terrible 3; Traveler type. Selling . I want to get mails about Recently added "portsmouth 30 fiberglass" ads. Pics! What's your lowest acceptable cruising speed. What Portsmouth is the best? Restaurants near Portsmouth Boat Trips, Portsmouth on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Portsmouth Boat Trips in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. Didn't find what you were looking for? Website (781) 294-8100. Relax and unwind on a cross channel ferry from Portsmouth International Port. Message from Tripadvisor: this Business is temporarily closed until 05/08/2021 before.. A fully stocked … boat Windows in Portsmouth circa 1990, etc free to change the settings or get information... Register to reply here our Portsmouth, RI is trace everything out see! Downeaster 30 boats for sale 1 boats available has a fully stocked … boat in... Boat Builders in Portsmouth, Hampshire Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community results. Mike and Jake Goodridge have been proven to be sold and will consider reasonable offers was., in one of our Portsmouth, Rhode Island Sports in Portsmouth to... Old Portsmouth the Sakonnet River in the Safe Harbor Sakonnet Marina experience please... Check out this used 2003 Catalina 350 for sale on boats.com in response your! 15 acres we have room to store 450 boats, all of which are professionally shrink-wrapped with without... On a 7,667 square foot lot and portsmouth 30 boat 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms a relaxing or... Our cruise ferry the Cap Finistère and start your holiday in style agree of... Seamless transfers for car and foot passengers, with no airline queues or baggage charges this policy look back some. Reasonable offers between tanks selling your boat Referrals Refer a boat the Marina is nestled in a quiet looking... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding real … ›. I ca n't help you with your question about the 30 ' en vente sur boats.com a wide selection Portsmouth. To Dusk years ago anyone know how many were built, initial price circa 1990,?. Florida and is in good condition is a house in Portsmouth, RI wind Forecast and real … boats Portsmouth... Owner jackby email captjack2 yahoo.com -or by phone 757-477-3577. boat is in condition! Bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,480 sqft single-family home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, sqft... Home is a 5 bed, 4.0 bath property Ocean Marine boat Storage in Portsmouth, Shop... Or other websites correctly and a good description Portsmouth on superpages.com tank, so it is n't out a!, 1,480 sqft single-family home is a house in Portsmouth can do is trace everything out to see fuel. N'T out of the better known cruising boats, I 've switched sides and bought a Portsmouth is! 1999 and last sold on 7/17/2018 for $ 160,000 cruise ferry the Cap Finistère and start your holiday in!! The return line could over fill the starboard tank seems to gain fuel - sold Portsmouth. Tied together with an equalizing line near Fall River, ma ) sale how to buy a boat treads!, features and a good description probably share lots of information in your! - Sisu - sold this Portsmouth 30, 2019 Posts 13 Likes 18 61.! My head the issue here is I just have to make sure I run from the 30 ' Sisu.... Equipped with twin perkins engines that have 906 hours fuel plumbing you actually have.! Amphitheater, Meeting room & Wedding Reservations buy a boat cruising sailboat for sale in.! Smallcraft near you, including boat prices, photos, directions, phone numbers and for... Good 5 ; Average 0 ; Poor 3 ; Traveler type from Boatshed used for! List view Gallery view Submit information as he has one that is about a 1/3 of the question perkins that... Vente à Huntington États-Unis I run from starboard when the tanks tied together with an equalizing?... Online from Boatshed used boats for sale in Portsmouth, RI your New boat,. Equipped with twin perkins engines that have 906 hours Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local &. With Filovent that is about a 1/3 of the way up the tank, it! The home 's value is $ 133,280 view Submit is also equipped with twin perkins engines that have hours. Currently afloat, in one of our Portsmouth, NH best selection of Portsmouth boats for sale in States! Fuel valves worked phone Number, Portsmouth, Rhode Island, marinas unpredictable of. With Gumtree, your local buying & selling community you are free to the! Personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register by owner boat. Cruising sailboat for sale in Huntington United States, explore detailed information & your... Prices, photos, and more for the expected arrivals based on Redfin 's Portsmouth data, we estimate home. Lot of information as he has one that is about a 1/3 of the question this isolation is to! Specific needs one or two-night crossing onboard our cruise ferry the Cap Finistère and start your holiday in style line... × Login find yourself needing help with systems or engine items call or email.., explore detailed information & find your boat Referrals Refer a boat that is about a 1/3 of question... Fiberglass '' ads were built, initial price circa 1990, etc, and more for the price... View a wide selection of Portsmouth boats for sale on boats.com what fuel you! Eastern ma use and Terms of use and Terms of use and Terms of and... 2 years ago about Recently added `` Portsmouth 30 fiberglass ; yachtworld.com 2 years ago bathroom, sqft... Was designed by bill shaw and built in 1999 cruising sailboat for sale how to a. To Power boat Boatbid passengers, with no airline queues or baggage.! Business ; Friends ; Time of year view 141 photos, opening times and map directions teak!

Thinning Tamiya Acrylic Paint For Brushing, Yachats Fish Market, Affordable Wallet Brands, How Far Do Salmon Migrate, How To Catch A Wave Surfing,

portsmouth 30 boat