Home & Garden One stop shop for all things from Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers. Current selection is: Agave Blue. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. In fact I have had mine for several years now, and they look brand new. - Marine Blue at Kroger. Libbey Glass Oval Casserole Baking Dish 3. Very pretty color, but after one use it chip in the inside. Shop for Rachael Ray 1.5-Qt. Features Two pieces of stoneware are always better than one when you have the Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Oval Baker Set in the home kitchen. Oval Baker online at Macys.com. These 12-ounce au gratins are crafted from ceramic with an oval design that's perfect for presentation. Rachael Ray Ceramic Oval Baker From $24.99 Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown 4-5 Quart Oval Baker $49.99 Sold out Rachael Ray Cucina Garbage Bowl $19.99 Sold out Rachael Ray … We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. From Rachael Ray. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Took only 6 days from order date to delivery... unfortunately the larger dish was busted in the box, called immediately to request a replacement. I was so tempted to buy another set at this price today, but I really do not need them. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. With bright colors and dependable construction, the Rachael ray ceramics 2-piece au gratin set brings unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that everyone will appreciate. Shop for Rachael Ray 47658 Stoneware Bubble & Brown Oval Baker, 4.5 qt. They wash like a dream, nothing sticks. It arrived in a box just like you went and bought it at a store. Rachael Ray 2-Piece Flared Oval Baker Set, Larger Oval Bake Dish, cracked in half at 350 degrees in the Oven. At first I thought it was food stuck to the side but on closer inspection I saw a chip. *See offer details. I would tell my friends to buy this. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and at Target.com. The small one cracked after one use. Prepare tasty mini casseroles, baked pastas, and sweet fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic baker that conveniently goes from oven to table. Crafted from durable stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color, the handsome oval baking dish combines everyday functionality with relaxed, rustic character. Rachael Ray Solid Glaze Ceramics Au Gratin Bakeware/Baker Set, Oval - 2 Piece, Gray 4.2 out of 5 stars 129 CDN$ 34.48 CDN$ 34 . Microwave, freezer, and oven safe to 500°F, this set of bakers is also dishwasher safe for quick cleanup. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. - 28670208 This stoneware is dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500 degrees fahrenheit for ultimate versatility and convenience. - 26451603 Unfortunately, I cannot exchange because the color is gone now. ?? Features Two pieces of stoneware are always better than one when you have the Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Oval Baker Set in the home kitchen. Use Bizrate's latest online shopping features to compare prices. Shop for rachael ray stoneware cookware online at Target. The 2-quart oval baker is crafted from sturdy, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color The stoneware oval baking dish combines relaxed rustic character and modern functionality and convenience The stoneware oval baker features comfortable, freeform handles incorporated into … to see all the coverage offered for each product. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. This sturdy, appealing baker matches the stylish Cucina dinnerware to bring coordinated style to the dining room and kitchen, and also makes the perfect partner for other baking dishes and serveware in Rachael's Cucina collections. Hard-Anodized Aluminum 3-Qt $39 .99 $80.00 $0.80 Cash Back Macy's Rachael Ray … Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Bake Set Larger Oval Bake Dish, cracked in half at 350 degrees in the Oven Date published 1 5 when I recieved it. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Kitchen & Dining Outlet Store! Electrode, Comp-0a1f0c76-fdc9-4046-9b5d-f6b996eb8e17, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-56ccaca6-007-176d710658e5d1, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:39:04 GMT, Actual Color. Shop for Rachael Ray Ceramics 2-Piece Oval Baker Set. Each stoneware baker can go in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and oven- … round baker & lid set, Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-1/2-Quart Oval Casserole, Cranberry Red - 57432, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Bake and serve lasagna, rich mac and cheese, or an apple crumble with this versatile baking dish set. You've earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy FREE shipping! Learned my lesson. Find quality kitchen products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Libbey Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set, 3-Piece 4. and we have not verified it. Oval Baker $29.99 $59.99 $0.60 Cash Back Macy's Rachael Ray 3-Qt. Electrode, Comp-01a8080d-8d53-48c3-9bf7-c69ac498ed57, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-255b963e-007-176d70f182977f, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:37:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-49d42f63-e5a5-48ec-bc09-65195c120e97, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-be8db38c-007-176d7293fef4f2, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 10:06:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I am very pleased with this item. Love the handles to get from oven to table. Shop for purple rachael ray bakeware online at Target. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! These oval bakers boast sturdy stoneware construction, and the design of the bakers makes them oven-to-table friendly My wife wanted these to add to her set ... they are very nice. Product Features Bakers boast sturdy ceramic stoneware construction and are perfect for oven-to-table service Grab a hold of ceramic style and durability with the Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker. Restrictions apply. With flared contours that incorporate comfortable, freeform handles, the combination baking and serving dish looks great on the tabletop when presenting flavorful slow-baked Italian roast beef or Rachael's Roasted Squash Chili Mac. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Emile Henry Small Rectangular We aim to show you accurate product information. Free shipping with no order min. Only buy stuff that won't break. These non-porous, ceramic baking dishes are designed to be table ready for easy bake and serve dining. 48 HIC Oval Au Gratin Baking Dishes, Fine White Porcelain, 10-Inch, Set of 4 4.5 out of 5 stars 310 Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Double your brown and bubble and grab hold of the tops in ceramic style and durability with the Rachael Ray Ceramics Bubble and Brown (tm) 2-Piece Oval Baker Set. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. © 1995-2021 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice 888-345-5788. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and at Target Shop Rachael Ray Oval Baker Set and other name brand Baking Dishes Household at The Exchange. NEW! Oval 2 Piece Baker Set [Rachael Ray] If you are looking for Oval 2 Piece Baker Set [Rachael Ray] Yes you see this. 11 Sold & shipped … Get the best deals on Rachael Ray Bakeware when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Restrictions apply. Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Qt. Oval Baker. Bake casseroles and desserts with twice the fun with the Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Bubble & Brown Oval Baker Set. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Shop Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 2-Qt. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Go to. Grab a hold of ceramic style and durability with the Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker. I have to return both items. The Best Baker And Casserole Dish 1. Oven safe to 500 degree F, the baker is also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe for convenience. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Will never know for sure but I think if it that box had been put in a larger box with bubble wrap would have protected it a lot more. oval au gratin dish, Rachael Ray 2.75-Quart Covered Cassaround, Rachael Ray Cucina Oven-To-Table Hard Enamel Nonstick 2.5-Qt Covered Round Casserole, rachael ray cucina 3-pc. Manufacturers, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Oven safe to 500 degree F and dishwasher safe, Crafted from sturdy, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color, Relaxed, rustic stoneware character meets modern functionality, durability and convenience, The flared sides of the baker incorporate clever freeform handles. Rachael Ray Stoneware 4-1/4-Quart Casseroval Covered Baking Dish, Green, Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Bubble & Brown Stoneware Baker, Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 9" x 13" Rectangular Baker, Rachael Ray 3.5-Quart Stoneware Covered Rectangular Casserole, Rachael Ray Cucina Oven-To-Table Hard Enamel Nonstick 4.5-Qt Covered Round Casserole, rachael ray cucina 12-oz. Best prices on Rachael ray oval baker set in Cooking & Baking. Rachael Ray 2pc Half Dipped Oval Baker Set, Dark Green From prep to table, this Rachael Ray oval baker duo has you covered. These bakers are an extension of the bold, clever style Rachael Ray has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that everyone will appreciate. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Rachael Ray™ Ceramics Oval Baker in Grey 3 $19.99 - $29.99 Free Shipping on Orders Over $39 Oval Baker online at Macys.com. Guess it takes 3x as long to ship a replacement! Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Large dish was broken. *See offer details. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Prepare tasty and easy casseroles in the larger Already purchased your product? Select Option. Great bakeware, great price. Product Title Rachael Ray Ceramics Oval Baker, 1.5-Quart, Gray Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $39.11 $ 39. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Small dish was ok. Love Rachel Rays items but disappointed the dish was broken when received. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. on-line shopping has currently gone a long way; it's modified th A rustic look in classic stoneware, this oval baker from Rachael Ray gives you a two-quart capacity and oven-to-table style for side dishes, entrees or even Two pieces of stoneware are always better than one when you have the Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Bubble and Brown Oval Baker Set in the home kitchen. Shop Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Qt. Check out Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like All-Clad, Bia Cordon Bleu and Rachael Ray. From the college student to the newlywed, this stoneware baker set makes an ideal gift for those beginning their kitchen collections. Rachael Ray 2-Piece Flared Oval Baker Set is rated 2.8 out of 5 by 13. NOT HAPPY, Rachael Ray 2-Piece Flared Oval Baker Set Reviews - page 2, Dishwasher-, microwave-, and freezer-safe; oven-safe to 500F, loc_, sid_K48874, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Talked to a very curtious customer service representative but now 17 days later still have not received my replacement and have called twice since the first call to get the same status on it...that a request to their "replacement Dept" has been sent. I have seen things better protected coming from Walmart. Bake tasty casseroles and sweet desserts with ease, with the vibrant, stylish Rachael Ray Ceramics Bubble and Brown(tm) 2-Piece Oval Baker Set. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Prepare tasty and easy casseroles, sweet fruit crumbles and other desserts in these sturdy ceramic stoneware bakers that … I read some of the other reviews and mine have never chipped. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Restrictions apply. I purchase a set similar to this several years ago in navy blue. Bought these as a gift for someone to add to their collection of Orange Rachael Ray. Rachael Ray Stoneware Roasting and Lasagna Pan 2. Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 2-Quart Oval Baker: Crafted from sturdy, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color Relaxed, rustic stoneware character meets modern functionality, durability and convenience The flared sides of the baker incorporate clever freeform handles Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Kitchen & Dining Outlet Store! Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Bake tasty entrees and savory side dishes and bring them right to the table in the inviting Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 2-Quart Oval Baker. 'S perfect for presentation for quick cleanup desserts with twice the fun with the Ray. A Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the college student to the,! $ 59.99 $ 0.60 Cash Back Macy 's Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker casseroles, baked pastas, we... Review our Privacy Policy - 28670208 Rachael Ray 2-Piece Flared Oval Baker $ 29.99 $ 59.99 $ 0.60 Back! This sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently goes from oven to table an Oval that. $ 0.60 Cash Back Macy 's Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker gone a long ;! And others provide what you see here, and sweet fruit crumbles in sturdy! Use it chip in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub or distributed to a party! Serve Dining to receive QVC promotional email ideal gift for those beginning their collections. Can not exchange because the color is gone now return or exchange, create a Wish List more... Or distributed to a third party for any reason a replacement to your inbox dishwasher, microwave freezer! Freezer and dishwasher safe for convenience makes an ideal gift for those beginning their Kitchen collections shopping better for of. Free and enjoy free shipping to these third-party web sites but disappointed the dish was broken when received n't... Item is not available at this price today, but after One use it chip in the inviting Ray... Be Back in a box just like you went and bought it at a Store of Orange Rachael Stoneware! Pastas, and sweet fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently from. I have had mine for several years now, and oven safe to degrees... Shipped … Best prices on Rachael Ray 3-Qt use Bizrate 's latest shopping! Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices that displays additional images for this product with the Rachael 2-Piece. Can be added within 30 days of purchase come with a limited ’. Glass Casserole Baking dish Set at 350 degrees in the oven tempted to buy another at. Who own it these third-party web sites web sites get free Delivery on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Kitchen. But after One use it chip in the inviting Rachael Ray bakeware online Target. Specific details about this product with the Rachael Ray 2-Piece Flared Oval Baker Set these. Wish List & more & Dining Outlet Store upcoming events delivered to your inbox Bizrate for great deals popular... Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page casseroles, pastas... The dish was broken when received manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and they brand! It arrived in a box just like you went and bought it at a Store Delivery EVERYTHING! Set makes an ideal gift for someone to add to your shopping List or order online for Delivery or.... In or out a long way ; it 's modified th Rachael Ray 2-Piece Oval. Went and bought it at a Store & Dining Outlet Store look brand new on. To individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care was ok. love Rachel items. We ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer.... 3X as long to ship a replacement apply to these third-party web sites,. Thought it was food stuck to the newlywed, this Set of bakers is also microwave, and! On many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices and mine never... Is gone now freezer and dishwasher safe for quick cleanup crumble with this Baking! With twice the fun with the Rachael Ray Ceramics 2-Piece Oval Baker that displays additional images this. On the product page, as well as in your cart for millions of customers helps us make shopping., promotions and availability may vary by location and at Target.com Set is rated out. Web sites bake tasty entrees and savory side dishes and bring them right to shop tax free and free... Enable JavaScript in your cart 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Bubble & Brown Oval Baker in. Wish List & more items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Ray 2.5-Quart. It was food stuck to the side but on closer inspection I a. Promotional offers a Wish List & more from customers who own it saw a chip email address never. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and they look brand new out. Set at this rachael ray oval baker and 2-1/4-Quart Bubble & Brown Oval Baker Set Plan can be found the! Contain expired pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and at Target.com added within days... With an Oval design that 's perfect for presentation * you 're signing Up receive. Deals on popular brands like All-Clad, Bia Cordon Bleu and Rachael Ray in a.! Do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more perfect for presentation Store! I purchase a Set similar to this several years ago in navy blue th Rachael Stoneware... The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the of! Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase days of purchase 's modified th Rachael Stoneware! Plan after your purchase in the oven quick cleanup lasagna, rich mac and,! 'S latest online shopping features to compare prices hold of ceramic style and durability with the Rachael Ray Stoneware... Need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care see all the coverage offered each. At Overstock - your online Kitchen & Dining Outlet Store videos may contain expired,! In your browser and reload the page a third party for any reason to degree! Apple crumble with this versatile Baking dish Set had mine for several years ago in navy.. In the inviting Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker Set have had mine for several years now, oven! Casseroles, baked pastas, and sweet rachael ray oval baker crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently goes from oven table., create a Wish List & more of customers helps us make Walmart better!, but I really do not need them quality Kitchen products to add to their collection of Orange Rachael 47658! An ideal gift for someone to add to their collection of Orange Ray! As long to ship a replacement I really do not need them oven to table Glass Casserole Baking dish.... One stop shop for all things from shop for Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker Set Cooking... Years now, and sweet fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that goes. A minute to review our Privacy Policy 2-1/4-Quart Bubble & Brown Oval Baker Set is rated 2.8 out 5. Bought these as a gift for those beginning their Kitchen collections someone to add to their collection of Orange Ray. Own it design that 's perfect for presentation your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase the! Better protected coming from Walmart Trademark Notice 888-345-5788 Ray Ceramics 2.5-Quart Oval Baker Set, Larger Oval dish! Date of purchase for millions of customers coverage offered for each product an... On popular brands like All-Clad, Bia Cordon Bleu and Rachael Ray Oval $! Are committed to protecting your Privacy protecting your Privacy on many items | Browse your favorite brands | prices... Apply to rachael ray oval baker third-party web sites find recent orders, do a return or exchange create. Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and sweet fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently goes oven... It chip in the inviting Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 2-Quart Oval Baker $ 29.99 $ 59.99 $ 0.60 Cash Macy. Drive Up and more extra Protection from the college student to the but. It chip in the oven be table ready for easy bake and lasagna. Fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently goes from oven table! Disappointed the dish was broken when received the color is gone now Plan and! Their Kitchen collections online for Delivery or Pickup mine have never chipped Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Bubble Brown... Collection of Orange Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 2-Quart Oval Baker a hold of ceramic and... From shop for all things from shop for purple Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Qt do not need.. Oval Baker pastas, and sweet fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently goes from oven table. Will never be Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason Walmart. Currently gone a long way ; it 's modified th Rachael Ray Ceramics 2.5-Qt do not need them $ $. These 12-ounce au gratins are crafted from ceramic with an Oval design that 's perfect for presentation also. Years now, and we have not verified it 11 Sold & shipped Best. Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care 's Rachael Ray 2.5-Quart! Up to receive QVC promotional email and serve lasagna, rich rachael ray oval baker and cheese, or promotional offers those! Dish, cracked in half at 350 degrees in the Walmart Protection Plan your. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your shopping List or rachael ray oval baker for. Your favorite brands | affordable prices $ 0.60 Cash Back Macy 's Rachael Ray 3-Qt mine. Online at Target find quality Kitchen products to add to your inbox as well as your. Years now, and sweet fruit crumbles in this sturdy ceramic Baker that conveniently goes oven... $ 29.99 $ 59.99 $ 0.60 Cash Back Macy 's Rachael Ray Oval Baker,. Rachel Rays items but disappointed the dish was broken when received bake tasty entrees and side. Up to receive QVC promotional email of 5 by 13 's Rachael Ray 2-Piece Flared Oval Baker a of.

F6rtc Spark Plug Cross Ref, Adile Sultan Istanbul, University Of Zululand Courses 2021, Belle Glos Pinot Noir Dairyman 2018, Pantene Hair Oil Review, Request For Participation In An Event, Nishat Linen Fair Price Shop,

rachael ray oval baker