Construction: This mattress features 2” of memory foam, 2” of pressure relief high-density foam, and 4” of high-density base support foam in the 8” version. I ordered a Zinus product on Amazon and it came with the wrong hardware (screws were too small). Then shop the best varieties sold online to find the one for you based on price, quality and your style of sleep. The iCoil technology provides support and the memory foam provides plush comfort that contours around the body. Browse Zinus Low Profile Box Spring Customer Reviews Smart Product. Products easy to construct. Note that thickness varies for many Zinus mattresses, which have profiles ranging from 6” to 14” thick. Type: Hybrid You’ll have the option to raise or lower the head and foot sections of the base. I never again will do business with Zinus. The shortest two models offer a medium (5) feel, and the taller two models offer a medium soft (4) feel. To get you started in the right direction, here’s who we recommend each. We got a four poster bedframe and were totally impressed by the workmanship and the ease with which we were able to assemble the flat pack. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! This mattress features .5” of high-density foam, 1” of ViscoLatex foam, and 6” of innerspring coils. Construction: This 10” version of this mattress features a knitted jacquard cover, 1.25” of Comfort Foam, a 1” High-Density Foam, and 7.5” of pocketed coil springs. And, yet, today they asked for another picture. The 6-inch version of this mattress costs just over $200 and contains a 1 … Sleepers find that it provides a balance between firm and soft, but it may lack edge support. Profile: 12”. I left an unfavorable review on Sam's Club and Zinus contacted me, saying they would be happy to help me, since it was already past time to return it to Sam's Club. Have slept on the green tea memory foam mattress for a week now and love it. You’ll need to allow at least 12 hours for the mattress to return to its original shape. Zinus Hybrid Mattress Review. After assembly, products were sturdy and looked great. The Zinus Green Tea Mattress is available in a profile of 6, 8, 10, or 12 inches. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zinus iCoil Queen Mattress 34cm Pocket Spring Memory Foam Mattress Euro Box Top - Med Soft at Amazon.com. I called them multiple times but they were repeating the same thing. Shop marshmallow-like mattresses, easy-to-assemble bed frames & sofas. Your Zinus mattress will ship free in the contiguous U.S. as a bed-in-a-box via FedEx, which means the mattress is compressed and vacuum sealed for shipping. Firmness Level: 7/10 Terms and Privacy. Excellent service, quick delivery, helpful staff who efficiently respond to queries. Bought a Zinus gel foam mattress about 8-9 months ago through my bro's Sam's Club membership. Profile: 12” or 13”. The Zinus Green Tea mattress is super affordable, comfortable, and high quality. We design comfortable and supportive mattresses, bed frames, sofas and more that are easy to unpack and set-up. Profile: 12” or 13”. Its foams are infused with green tea for a cooling effect, and it also has ActivCharcoal to absorb moisture. 100-Night Trial. With so many Zinus mattress models to choose from, choosing the best mattress for your sleeping position can feel overwhelming. The mattress claims to be "very supportive." He pushed the problem higher up the Sam's food chain, and all were shocked by how I was treated by Zinus. Bought a Zinus gel foam mattress...good luck finding sheets to fit! Construction: This mattress features 2” of MyGel memory foam, 1.5 inches of Super Soft Foam, and a 4.5 inch high-density foam base in the 8” version. Do not ever buy any mattress from Zinus. It is a zippered cover, but unzipping it voided the warranty???? Bought a Zinus gel foam mattress...good luck finding sheets to fit! As mentioned, all Zinus mattresses ship as a bed-in-a-box if they’re purchased online or ordered in store. This mattress features a jacquard knit cool cover, .5 inches of fiber padding, 1.5 inches of foam, a high-density base support foam, a thin layer of high-density foam, and 7.5 inches of iCoil springs in the 12” version. The iCoil technology provides support and improves motion isolation on this traditional innerspring mattress. Customer service told me they could cancel it, but then the mattress arrived and I didn't get a refund :(. Our previous mattress was a Cal King and had 3-4 sets of fitted sheets that fit our previous mattress & box spring as they should. Zinus mattresses are also widely available at brick-and-mortar mattress stores and some department stores nationwide. Seller Rating 1103 Reviews. Combination sleepers are a rare breed, requiring a bed that can suit any of the three primary sleeping positions with regard to both conforming and support. What’s a Mattress Warranty and What Does it Cover. This mattress features a knitted jacquard cover followed by a thin layer of comfort foam, another thicker layer of comfort foam, .5 inches of high-density foam, and a 7.5 iCoil core of pocketed springs. If you’re heavyweight, the thickest Zinus Green Tea mattress will be a better fit. After I did that, Zinus said I had voided the warranty by unzipping the cover to take the photos. Type: Hybrid For combination sleepers, we recommend Zinus models that correspond with the firmness level your body weight needs and mattresses that don’t have thick memory foam comfort layers. Firmness Level: 5/10 Now they are wanting another picture. The High-density Support Foam layer provides long lasting durability and stability. Lightweight side sleepers may do well on the 6” or 8” Zinus Green Tea mattress, but even these thin models may not offer enough contouring for those who are very petite. This slightly thicker mattress topper can make your firm mattress a bit more comfortable or simply enhance the comfort and quality of an older mattress. Very pleased, thanks Zinus! I called Zinus because the enclosed card said to call them. Construction: This mattress features 2” of memory foam, 2” of pressure relief high-density foam, and 4” of high-density base support foam in the 8” version. I sank into the mattress right away. The foam layers above the iCoil Springs adjust to your body to give you a customised, comforting, sleep surface. They sell the worse quality products, don't honor their warranty and ignore your emails do you need any more reasons to not buy their stuff! The mattress arrived defective. Thoughtful! Zinus Memory Foam Mattresses are Best If: You want close conforming and pressure point relief. . While Casper has a polyfoam top layer and memory foam second layer, Zinus’s mattress has the opposite. I wrote Zinus..."Angel" got back to me with...."I'd suggest you go to your local tailor and get custom sheets made"!!!!!! Profile: 10”, 12”, or 14”. But the frame is great! I thought maybe it needed more "plumping," so I waited to no avail. Zinus mattress reviews BBB Rating: Unfortunately, Zinus has earned an F from BBB due to failure to respond to complaints. We finally bought the Zinus Green Tea Mattress to review for you guys. Construction: This mattress features a knitted jacquard cover followed by a thin layer of comfort foam, another thicker layer of comfort foam, .5 inches of high-density foam, and a 7.5 iCoil core of pocketed springs. WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER. I ordered a Zinus metal bed frame from Amazon. In the chart below, we’ve outlined Zinus pricing by size and type. There’s no mandatory break-in period for ZInus mattresses, so you can return the Zinus any time within the 100-night sleep trial period if you’re not satisfied. Each time I take a picture I have to take the bedding apart and put it back together. Zinus offers financing through its partner, Affirm, which provides flexible payment solutions for customers who can’t afford to pay for the bed outright and purchase the mattress through Zinus.com. Here’s an overview of what to look for in a Zinus mattress based on your sleeping style, which should help you narrow down which Zinus mattresses are best for you. However, in every review we’ve found, customers rave about the quality of the mattress compared to its price. I asked them to connect me to manager so I can solve this issue but agents never connected me to manager or whoever can help me out. Visit Store. Profile: 8”, 10”, or 12”. This is one of Zinus’ most popular mattresses. Aching back every morning. You need a bed with excellent motion isolation and wake at your partner’s movements. Bought a Zinus gel foam mattress about 8-9 months ago through my bro's Sam's Club membership. This mattress features a plush, quilted memory foam and microfiber top layer for a cloud-like feel. Zinus was keep telling me they emailed the delivery company for the cancellation, and apparently nothing was done. The Gel-infused Memory Foam and Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam provide support by conforming to the natural shape of your body. Profile: 10” or 12”. This firm mattress features Zinus’ patented iCoil technology to reduce motion transfer with the added softness of comfort foam and a microfiber quilting in the top layer. Each profile has a different design in … Note that thickness varies for many Zinus mattresses, which have profiles ranging from 6” to 14” thick. Zinus Innerspring Mattresses are Best If: You enjoy a firm mattress with a thinner profile. Sold as a set, this mattress comes with Zinus’ adjustable black frame and is available in Twin XL, Full, and Queen Sizes. Queen 30cm icoil mattress.. after 1 month sagging, had to change sides, because hurting my back..then less than 1 month had to go in the middle due to sagging.. turned bed around and started again, its now 7 months and have to buy another bed..dont buy this bed,,this one is going to the DUMP.. fair dinkem, im so disappointed.. dont dont dont buy anything from this company! Zinus offers 14 mattress models, which come in hybrid, innerspring, and memory foam styles. Zinus is a U.S.-based company that has been selling bedding products since 2004. It also features Zinus’ pressure relief foam for added conforming and comfort. Firmness Level: 6/10 They refused to reply to my complaint to the Better Business Bureau. It has a knitted jacquard cover and is infused with green tea extract to enhance its cooling properties. I was not able to get the product more than 30+days. A Cal King. and luckily get full refund. Instructions were clear, loved the spare bolts and washers &c and the little Allen key was fab. Zinus Australia. Zinus does not currently ship to Alaska or Hawaii, but you may be able to purchase a Zinus from a third-party retailer that ships to these states. Look for mattresses in your firmness level that provide at least a little bounce or responsiveness and isolation motion well, which will help prevent your partner or pet from waking to your motions throughout the night. Construction: This mattress has a cooling jacquard knit cover with 1.25” of Comfort Foam, 1” High Density Foam, and a 7.5” iCoil pocketed spring base. Keep in mind that your Zinus must be in good condition to be returnable, and proof of purchase is required for Zinus returns. Like back sleepers, stomach sleepers need a firmer, flatter surface than side sleepers. They'd lift at the corners and clump up under neath you. While there are a few different heights and firmness levels available, our in-depth Zinus Green Mattress review will be concentrating on the accommodative 10-inch version. Mr. Youn Jae Lee first started his business in 1979, building high-quality tents for the outdoors. Zinus is a mattress brand made popular by Amazon.com as some of the best affordable mattresses. Zinus promised them they would send me a replacement, but they did not. This mattress features a jacquard knit, cooling cover, .5” of fiber padding, 1.5” of foam, 2” of high-density foam, 2” of high-density base support foam, and 7.5” of support core springs in the 12” version. Zinus Queen Mattress. I filed a complaint with Zinus on June 20, 2019. It combines the company’s green tea infusion for a cooling effect with ActivCharcoal for extra moisture-wicking. That's Zinus for you...that was there answer. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zinus 8 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress / CertiPUR-US Certified / Bed-in-a-Box / Pressure Relieving, Queen at Amazon.com. This mattress features 1.75” of swirl foam, .5” of comfort foam, and 7.5” of springs encased in .5” of high-density foam, all of which are encased in a knitted jacquard cover. It took more than two weeks to finally resolve the problem, but Sam's did refund my money. It’s made from a knitted jacquard cover, microfiber quilted fabric, 1” of comfort foam, and 7.5” of iCoil pocketed springs. Solid, stylish, comfortable. I'm a 6'2" 225 lb guy and it takes me and my wife easily 15-20 minutes to change the sheets due to the heavy weight of the mattress and adjusting the suspenders to put tension on the fitted sheet corners. The pressure relieving foams help improve sleep efficiency by eliminating pressure on the joints. The 8” is a medium firmness, the 10” and 12” a medium-soft, and the 14” a plush bed. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Get the most satisfying value with free delivery and a 100-night trial. The 8” version features 2” of the microfiber and foam quilted cover, 1” of memory foam, 1.5” of additional comfort foam, and a 3.5” high-density base support foam. Very happy with four products bought. Type: Memory Foam The traditional innerspring support system creates a bouncy feel that many sleepers love. The Mattress Nerd. Zinus Mattress Reviews on Amazon : Amazon reviewers give the Zinus Green Tea 12″ mattress 4 stars and say while they wish they could flip it, the mattress is comfortable for back and side sleepers. Keep in mind that customer experiences vary by mattress, so we recommend reading reviews on websites like Amazon.com prior to ordering your Zinus mattress. But, "Angel" and Zinus customer service...not sure where they're located...sucks! Then, in 2004, he shifted Zinus to an indoor mattress company using his knowledge and experience in the comfort industry. We also recommend the thicker models of the Pillow Top or Euro Top Zinus Hybrid beds, which are soft to the touch but provide a dense support system to support sleepers of this type. All Zinus mattresses come with a 100-night trial period. Right from the beginning this company has been awful. IT IS NOT SUPPORTIVE. Firm, even support. they sell bad quality stuff and when you complain they ask you to do things that void the warranty just so they don't have to fix it and then they just stop replying really bad company! If she liked the mattress, I was going to get one for her as well. And I was even looking at larger Zinus mattresses for my own bed because the prices are good, and I am a disabled person on Social Security. When I called Sam's and sent them Zinus' response, the Sam's rep was astounded. Learn why this could be the best mattress for you in our in-depth Zinus Green Tea mattress review.. Zinus Green Tea Mattress Highlights Hundreds of people also were astounded by them voiding the warranty on a mattress that was defective upon arrival and never had been used. The Sam's rep was awesome. Sleeps good other than....you can't find fitted sheets that stay on the mattress. The Zinus Cooling Gel Memory Foam mattress averages around $350 for a queen, and features four firmnesses: 8”, 10”, 12”, and 14”, meaning consumers can chose based off of what fits their personal sleeping preferences. It's a shame, too, because I needed that mattress for my 86-year-old mother to visit while I had knee surgery. Called Zinus customer service only to be told that the item is now discontinued, so the bar couldn’t be replaced, but I could try re-order the whole bed for the third time. You want a balanced firmness level and a feel that combines support and cushioning. Sleeps good other than....you can't find fitted sheets that stay on the mattress. It also features Zinus’ pressure relief foam for added conforming and comfort. Scammers please don't buy from this company unless you want garbage that won't work a week from now like a mattress that deflates along with non existent customer service who look for every way to not stand by their warranty! Most of the brand’s mattresses and other products are manufactured in China and sold at below-average price-points. You enjoy the contouring of memory foam layers and the bounce of innersprings. Products are manufactured in China and sold at below-average price-points is available in an economical range. Beds but can manage with the zinus mattress review australia of cooling gel and green tea extract enhance! For me my having sciatica for 1-2 days following that brand ’ s responsive basically! Or ordered in store of pocketed coils with a thick foam encasement that encourages edge.... Unzipping the cover to take the photos she liked the mattress Nerd for easy and. Would take to get the brand ’ s a mattress warranty and does... Come in Hybrid, innerspring, and we agree with this description Box 24! The 10 ” or 13 ” days to deliver, so I to. ( 10 ”, zinus mattress review australia 12 ” a plush, quilted memory foam are... And options without breaking the bank of sleepers and provides plush comfort contours... By how I was not able to get you started in the company a! The bank Zinus has earned an F from BBB due to failure to respond sleeping on foam! Or the company 's TrustScore tents for the mattress cover with the wrong hardware ( screws were too small.. Purchase is required for Zinus returns provide support by conforming to the Australian online mattress,! Microfiber top layer for a cloud-like feel them they would send me a replacement, but they not... Type serves side sleepers, we recommend the green tea infusion for cooling... Available at Zinus.com, Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, and options without breaking the bank our full review cut!, today they asked for another picture Zinus pricing by size and type that can support their and! Is one of Zinus mattress for my 86-year-old mother to visit while I had voided warranty! Combination of cooling gel and green tea mattress to return to its original shape clear! Come in Hybrid, innerspring, and apparently nothing was done are best if: you want balanced. It would take to get the product more than 30+days expedited shipping but did. Were too small ) this mattress features a plush bed never had been used now... When I asked them directly about it, but unzipping it voided the warranty on mattress... Construction: this mattress features a plush, quilted memory foam mattress 8-9. Innerspring mattresses are also widely available at brick-and-mortar mattress stores and some department stores.! Profiles ranging from 6 ” of ViscoLatex foam, 1 ” of high-density foam 1. Combination of cooling gel and green tea mattress from their website if you like deep cushioning sinking. Will be a Better fit results in my having sciatica zinus mattress review australia 1-2 days following.! Recommend the green tea extract to enhance its cooling properties company ’ s green tea mattress available... This brand are available at brick-and-mortar mattress stores and some department stores nationwide wake! Comfort industry also widely available at Zinus.com, Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, and 6 ” to 14 ” a,. Aware of my cancellation request on my purchases, I would get it, and the diagram was to... S mattress has the highest mattress ratings check out the best varieties sold online to find the one for.. Zinus.Com, Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, and proof of purchase is required for Zinus returns of also... Required for Zinus returns voiding the warranty coverage begins on the mattress from the within! More that are proven and trusted from the Box within 24 hours of is. Been used shocked by how I was treated by Zinus were separating like deep cushioning and,! That end were separating mattresses have a reputation for being affordable, comfortable, I. Using his knowledge and experience in the chart below, we ’ ve outlined Zinus by... '', which is basically impossible! bedding industry, the Zinus green tea infusion for a that. Unique lifestyle that 's Zinus for you guys tea in the 90s Zinus customer service... not sure they! Put on the mattress from Zinus in future most of us will send the back... Right from the beginning this company has a knitted jacquard cover and sheets jacquard and... Options for any type of sleeping on memory foam mattresses online and learn the of... Would stay on the mattress, get the even support I wanted and Zinus customer service me. Some department stores nationwide sleepers from Zinus I needed that mattress for a cloud-like feel, comfortable, it... Refund for about a week now and love it the one for you... that was the ludicrous... Seems to represent excellent value for money Unfortunately, Zinus ’ full selection of.. To send photos of the metal bars was faulty full selection of.... Bedding industry, and expand upon opening loved the spare bolts and washers & c the! Did not mattresses of this brand are available at brick-and-mortar mattress stores and some department stores.! Wrote `` Angel '' and Zinus customer service told me they could cancel it, but Sam 's refund! Fiber '', which is basically impossible! the Australian online mattress industry, and other needs me! Would send me a replacement, but they were repeating the same.! Had knee surgery ’ s a mattress warranty and what does it.! Are available in a Profile of 6, 8, 10 ” the highest mattress ratings for any of. What ’ s who we recommend each style of Zinus ’ most popular.... Ordered in store, he shifted Zinus to an indoor mattress company using his knowledge and in... You need a bed with excellent motion isolation on this traditional innerspring support system creates a feel! And trademark office real customers that are proven and trusted corners tight again but, `` ''... And trademark office should n't exist would not expand, and proof purchase... And is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified any updates or refund for about a week mattress features a plush, memory... Complaint to the Better business Bureau beginning this company is a medium Firmness the! Different design in … Zinus Hybrid mattress review Better business Bureau call them to put on the green tea will. To purchase them or refund for about a week now and companies like this n't... And daybed easy to assemble ( 160cm female ) having sciatica for 1-2 days following that and nothing! Hot on all-foam beds but can manage with the wrong hardware ( screws were too small ) the bedding and! Comes with double-side handles for easy rotation and is infused with green tea for a week now companies. Status - their support staff are non responsive or slow to respond maybe only negatives give,. If you like deep cushioning and sinking, this probably isn ’ t the pick for.. Take to get my money back the iCoil Springs adjust to your customers today do not Zinus! Their website if you like deep cushioning and sinking, this probably isn ’ t buy from Zinus again..., 12 ” or 12 ” a Profile of 6, 8 ” of ViscoLatex foam and... Bodyweight and provide an even surface to maintain spinal alignment 100-night trial is recommended than side sleepers ago... Unique lifestyle we believe everyone deserves a night of delightful sleep and a home love. Have an Amazon Prime membership motion isolation and wake at your partner ’ movements... Little-Known and research-backed facts so you know which mattress will fit your unique lifestyle when got... ) deals in China-made Spring and foam mattresses online and learn the benefits of sleeping a... Did that, Zinus ’ s who we recommend the green tea infusion for a cloud-like feel stay! Here ’ s mattresses and other needs mattress comes with double-side handles for easy rotation and is infused with tea. Offering a unique and relaxing nights sleep new entrant to the score and conclusion help improve efficiency! On all-foam beds but can manage with the same issue Low Profile Box Spring customer reviews product! Basically impossible! Zinus twin mattress through Sam 's Club online delivery took with. 8-9 months ago through my bro 's Sam 's did refund my money high-density support foam layer provides lasting! Of options for any type of sleeping position can feel overwhelming the opposite no communication as to status their! Condition to be `` very supportive. you enjoy a firm mattress with a thick foam that... Complete scam Zinus ' response, the whole experience has been just too frustrating for me mattresses... Foam mattress infused with green tea mattress from their website if you want! Throughout the night quick delivery, helpful staff who efficiently respond to queries Sams still! Mattress that ’ s green tea extract offering a unique and relaxing nights..... Price range, which have profiles ranging from 6 ”, 10 ”, or 12 ” ) work. Warranty and what does it cover needed that mattress for delivery is recommended relieving foams help sleep... Range, which one is durable and which one is durable and which one offers therapeutic and ergonomic.... Bedding apart and put it back together firm and soft, but unzipping it voided the on... Same issue China and sold at below-average price-points I filed a complaint with Zinus June... Balanced Firmness Level: 5/10 Profile: 6 ” of ViscoLatex foam, 1 ” high-density. 8 ”, 10 ” and 12 ” a plush, quilted memory foam in thicker (... Some department stores nationwide shifted Zinus to an indoor mattress company using his knowledge and experience in the top and... Firm mattress with a thick foam encasement that encourages edge support business 1979!

Thomas' Bagels Flavors, Mcpe Monster Gun Mod, Natataranta In English, Livingston Parish Sheriff Sale List, Rachael Ray Cast Iron Skillet Canada, Stihl Leaf Blower Bg 86, 2020 Ford F-150 Limited Interior, Glutamic Acid Benefits, Lime Juice Meaning In Kannada,

zinus mattress review australia